Do you want to reverse your dog’s aggressive behavior? Do you want to still have control even if your pets are yards away? Prevent unnecessary pet behaviors and serious accidents with the CanineBeep shock collar for dogs.
Lets You Control Dogs Even From A Distance
Is your pet wandering off? Is he barking on strangers while you’re in the park? With CanineBeep, you can send in sensations to help you control your pet’s behavior even if he is 500 yards away!
Multiple Stimulation Options
CanineBeep comes with 8 modes for stimulation. Choose from nick, continuous static, or beep option. These different modes will help your dog distinguish commands.
Comes With Multiple Levels of Stimulation.
You can choose how intense the stimulation will be. With a range of 1-99, you can choose the level that is appropriate for your pet’s needs and size.
Fits dogs of all sizes.
Can fit dog necks measuring from 5” to 22”.
Created with DryTek technology, the collar is 100% waterproof so you can use for whatever activity you’ll have with your pets.
Adjustable 3 Training Modes
The pet safe dog training collar comes with 0-5 Levels of customization, Static Shock, Vibration, and a standard Tone (Beep) Mode. These are effective methods to help correct barking, sitting, walking, attacking, and other behavioral obedience issues.
Through-Wall 1500FT Remote Range
The high tech Bark Collar enables the wireless remote range to reach up to 1500ft (500yd) in the case of barrier-free, but it also works well where there are obstacles or obstructions. Good for training your dog(s) outside and indoor
100% Waterproof & Rechargeable
The Shock Collar Receiver is 100% waterproof. Both receiver and controller are rechargeable, and can be charged together with an adapter at the same time. Takes 2-3 hours for a full charge giving 7 days standby for the receiver, 30 days standby for remote controller.
Adjustable Collar Strap & Comfortable Remote
The receiver Collar Strap is adjustable, so it suits a wide range of dog sizes. The length of the collar strap is 700mm (27.55 inches) and can be cut down to size for smaller dogs. The Remote Controller is ergonomically designed, comfortable to use and easy and convenient to carry.
Please note the collar is not recommended for use for more than 8 hours. Turn it off after training.
- Separate function buttons on remote transmitter, to make it easy to use during training.
- Receiver Collar is waterproof guaranteed, so no problems with short period swimming.
- 5 level shock & vibration, provides behavior correction for more dog varieties.
- Receiver Collar has low battery indicator and charging indicator.
- Rechargeable unit with high quality lithium battery, and a long stand-by time.
WARNING (Not for use with aggressive dogs)
Do not use this product if your dog is aggressive, or if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior.
Aggressive dogs can cause severe injury and even death to their owner and others.
If you are unsure whether this product is appropriate for your dogs, please consult your Veterinarian or certified trainer.
Not recommended for dogs under 6-month-old.
- 1 x Remote Control Transmitter
- 1 x Dog Collar Receiver
- 1 x Nylon-Fabric Collar Strap
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x US Power Plug
- 1 x Test Lamp
- 2 x Silicone Protective Caps
- 1 x User Manual
- Please charge before first use.
- Eliminate one misbehavior or teach one obedience command at one time. If the training gets too fast, your pet may become confused and rebel.
- Use the Vibration mode first before using Shock mode. Test the Shock level on your own hand before using on your dog.
- Observe your dog’s reaction closely during training. Reduce training intensity or duration if your dog becomes tired, inattentive or anxious.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a irritation or rash. Discontinue use until irritation or rash on sensitive skin is healed.
- Please start at the lowest shock level (Level 1) and test on your arm before using on your dog.
- To avoid your dog from getting collar-wise, please do not leave the collar on for a prolonged period of time unsupervised. When the collar gets your dog’s attention, reinforce the behavior with a verbal command.