Having trouble training your pet to behave? Does your dog bark uncontrollably, pounce on friends with their dirty paws or frighten children with their bad behaviors? Are you always running after your dog?
Get this remote control e-collar that is very popular with dog owners and professional dog trainers. Add this e-collar to your training regiment and you can communicate effectively with your pet and ensure that all your commands are properly understood and obeyed. Behavioral problems are a sign of an unhappy dog. Correct them before it’s too late and make your dog happy again.
Multiple Training Mode
Control your dog’s behavior and actions easily with the gadget’s multiple training options. This dog shock collar with remote has beep, shock, and vibrate modes to help teach dog basic obedience, and control any rowdy behavior even if they are 875 yards away.
Ideal for Disciplining Pet
You can use this control if your pet is exhibiting aggressive behavior, excessive parking, gnawing, biting, nibbling their leash, or unguarded wandering.
Safe Key Button Lock
In some way, we can accidentally hurt your pets with shock collars for dogs. Only one wrong move and we can cause hurt to your furbabies. The PawTrue comes with a safe key button lock to prevent accidental shocking of pets. No more worrying about hurting your pets.
Control Multiple Collars
The PawTrue can control up to three collars so if you’re bringing multiple dogs out, or you’re pet training them inside, the collar got you covered.
Adjustable Static Level
With PawTrue’s adjustable static level ranging from 1-99, you can choose the appropriate sensations ideal for your pet’s size. Ideal for dogs ranging 15lbs-100lbs.
Long Remote Battery Life
No more worries about the control running out of power when you need it the most. PawTrue lasts longer than ordinary shock collars for dogs so you can be ensured you’ll have it when you need it.
Input: 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
Output: 5V, 0.5A
Transmitter battery voltage: 3.7V
Receiver waterproof level: IP67
Battery type: lithium-ion battery (built-in)
Transmitter charging time: 4 hours
Transmitter standby time: about a week
Receiver charging time: 4 hours
Receiver standby time: about a week
- 1 x Remote Control Transmitter
- 1 x Dog Collar Receiver
- 1 x Nylon-Fabric Collar Strap
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x US Power Plug
- 1 x Test Lamp
- 2 x Silicone Protective Caps
- 1 x User Manual
- Please charge before first use.
- Eliminate one misbehavior or teach one obedience command at one time. If the training gets too fast, your pet may become confused and rebel.
- Use the Vibration mode first before using Shock mode. Test the Shock level on your own hand before using on your dog.
- Observe your dog’s reaction closely during training. Reduce training intensity or duration if your dog becomes tired, inattentive or anxious.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a irritation or rash. Discontinue use until irritation or rash on sensitive skin is healed.
- Please start at the lowest shock level (Level 1) and test on your arm before using on your dog.
- To avoid your dog from getting collar-wise, please do not leave the collar on for a prolonged period of time unsupervised. When the collar gets your dog’s attention, reinforce the behavior with a verbal command.